Thursday, February 21, 2008

Work From Home Solutions

Finally, I have found my niche. Affiliate Marketing. I have caught the bug and some dough $$$. Thanks to Wealthy Affiliates University, I'm learning more at warped speeds than I ever thought I would. Since the inception of my Blog. I have managed to build a couple of websites, wrote some articles and submitted to EZINE (just waiting for review), and have learned an amazing amount about the ins and outs of websites and internet marketing. I will write more details later and post links to my Articles when they are are approved. They are all about helping people make money by finding the right niche for them.

I do believe I have found my new career. Affiliate Marketing. Went from Mortgage Banker to a whole new world of income I didn't even know existed. With the way the real estate market has gone (in the toilet), the timing couldn't be any better. Now my new website is all about how I can help you find a New Career also. Helpful tips and resources to succeed. www.workfromhomesolutions.org

I will update this in a day or so with more details on how I found my career niche and what I am doing about it!! d