Monday, February 18, 2008

Still Searching for the RIGHT Work at Home Opportunity???

Searching high and low to figure out a way to make money online has been a tedious endeavor to say the least!! Well, here we go… I know you have probably already read tons of information on Getting Rich, Work at Home, Business Opportunities… blah blah blah… Anyway, so have I! There’s a plethora of information out there saying this is a scam, no this is a scam, and you ask yourself is there anything out there that is actually for real??? In my search over the past couple of years, I have found several money making opportunities out there that have provided me with income. Some free, some with little cost to get started. I like free, but if you think about it some of these opportunities that are legitimate do require some investment besides your time, as with any business. Why??? Because they want to make sure you are serious and committed. Wouldn’t you if you were bringing someone into your business to work?

The purpose of my blog, Online Money Making, is to outline the work from home opportunities that I have found to actually pay. Some easier than others but for the most part pretty each are fairly easy to get started and earn in the process. Not all are MLM either. I don’t exactly like pyramid type deals anymore than you do. Unless it is a reputable company, then I will check it out.

The first one I would like to highlight is Wealthy Affiliate Review. If you are at all interested in becoming an internet marketer, this is the best program I have found. They provide all of the tools and support needed to be a successful Internet Marketer in today’s most competitive markets. Check out Wealthy Affiliates and sign up for the free newsletter from Kyle and Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliates. I did this at first and quickly realized that I was being provided with some very valuable information to get my Internet Marketing Career off of the ground…

The next one is kind of nuts to put it bluntly. The $6 Dollar Millions. Seriously, how nuts does that sound? And it’s not even an MLM… How does this work?? Well, I thought I would throw some caution to the wind and give it a whirl. Heck, its only 6 bucks right? And you can get paid daily just for referring other people to the $6 Dollar Millions from the already designed website they provide for you.


Ok, so there you have it. If either of those seem like a fit for you, sign up and get started.

I will update this blog with more information soon.

Until then, try to remember these three things:

1. The most you will invest is your time.
2. You get what you pay for.
3. What you put into it, you will get out of it...