Monday, February 25, 2008

Basic Training at Wealthy Affiliates University

Admittedly, I am still in basic training so to speak at Wealthy Affiliates University. I'm learning things at warped speeds and am starting to implement them into my mortgage business. After all, we all know the market will turn around at some point. The rapid rise of interest rates last week may have left many of you feeling beside yourselves. I know it didn't give me much hope for the near future when I added up how much the interest rates went up, at the end of the week.
Finding Wealthy Affiliates was a blessing in disguise for me and my future income.

The features and benefits of Wealth Affiliates are second to none. They offer a structured learning plan, one on one support, free web hosting and easy to use custom site builder. You can get your questions answered quickly in the members only forum by many successful experienced Wealthy Affiliate members along with Kyle and Carson, the founders.

So far I have picked up some really good information on article marketing, web development, and driving traffic to your blog or website, just to name a few.

With this information, it has given me many great ideas to help grown my mortgage business as well as grow a new home based business around Affiliate Marketing.

If you would like more information free about learning how to promote your current business or starting a new one. Feel free to go directly to my site to obtain more information.